Terms and Conditions of Use
- By using musicoflife.org.uk you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The information on the website is subject to change without notice. Music of Life Foundation make no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, suitability, or operation of the website or the information contained in it.
- Music of Life Foundation disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in relation to the website or in relation to any information contained in it.
- By using the website you accept and assume the risk that information may be out of date, incomplete, and inaccurate or may not meet your individual requirements and you agree that use of the website is at your sole risk.
- The website may contain links to third party websites. Such links are provided for information purposes only and Music of Life Foundation is not responsible for the content of or the accuracy of information contained on such websites. Music of Life Foundation hereby exclude all liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever howsoever arising as a result of accessing third party websites from the links contained in the website.
- Music of Life Foundation shall have no liability to you for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of any computer viruses or malware originating from or transmitted by this website or any third party via this website.
- The copying, reproduction, redistribution, retransmission or storage of any part of the contents of the website is prohibited unless you are expressly promoting Music of Life Foundation’s services, in which case a credit to ‘Music of Life Foundation’ and link to this website musicoflife.org.uk is required unless otherwise requested by email or in writing. Please email such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These terms shall be governed by English law and you agree that any dispute concerning them or the website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions please email email@example.com.